Our Most Frequently Asked Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the maximum speed I should expect to reach on my Juiced Cruiser?
- You can expect to reach speeds between 10-12 MPH. Speed will vary depending on rider weight, road surface conditions, and road incline. But the average rider that weighs between 140-190 lbs will be able to cruise at 12 mph with no problem on level road.
What type of range should I expect out of my Juiced Cruiser?
- You should average between 4-6 miles per charge. Just like with maximum speed, range will vary depending on rider weight, road surface conditions, and road incline. The average rider weighing 140-190 lbs will get about 5 miles on a single charge. Our motors produce very little friction so you can always push without having to use electric power as well.
What is the weight limit for the Juiced Cruiser?
- The board can safely handle up to 250 lbs, however speed and range will be inhibited near this weight level. The board is best suited for riders that weigh 190lbs or below. If you're just using the board to cruise around school campus and super-short distances it doesn't make much of a difference. But if you want to get the maximum amount of speed and range, we don't recommend it for riders that are above 190lbs.
If the battery runs out, can I still push on my Juiced Cruiser just like on a regular board?
- Yes, you can. Our hub motors produce minimal friction when they are off. This allows you to be able to push on the board once the battery runs out.
How heavy is the Juiced Cruiser?
- Our board weighs just 8.4 lbs, making it one of the lightest electric skateboards on the market.
How long is the Juiced Cruiser?
- Our Juiced Cruiser is 27.5" from tip to tail. It can easily fit it in a school locker or tossed under a desk if needed.
Is there a battery level indicator that tells me how much juice I have left while riding?
- Yes, the battery level is displayed on the remote at 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25%. It is also displayed on the LED indicator on the underside of the board via 4 illuminated bars each representing 100%, 75%, 25%, and 0%.
I lost my remote, can I get a replacement?
- Yes. Just get in touch with us and we'll get one shipped out to you.
How long will it take for my Juiced Cruiser to fully charge?
- The electric board battery takes 3 hours to fully charge from a full discharge, and the wireless controller takes one hour to be fully charged. The wireless controller will stay charged for multiple rides.
Do you offer refunds and returns?
- Absolutely, we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee if you're not satisfied with our electric skateboard. See our Returns/Exchanges and Repairs Policy for more details.